The Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale is organizing the 5th Undergraduate Research Symposium on March 26, 2020, at the Rajarata University of Sri Lanka.
Send your abstract the symposium email address on or before February 20, 2020.
Please go down for the registration form.
Conservation, Art History,
Environmental Archaeology, Epigraphy,
Ethno-archaeology, Field Archaeology,
Heritage Management, Historical Geography,
Industrial Archaeology, Irrigation Archaeology,
Landscape Archaeology, Museology,
New Concepts in Archaeology, Numismatics,
Paleography, Pre History, Protohistory,
Sri Lankan History, Theoretical Archaeology,
Tourism, Underwater Archaeology
Medium: Sinhala / English
Fonts: FMAbhaya / Times New Roman
Font Size: Heading – 14, Body – 12
Name & Affiliation : 10
Line Space: 1.15
margin: 1 inch, Page size: B5
Registration Fee: Rs.1000/=
Submission Closing Date: February 20, 2020
Notification of Acceptations: March 10, 2020
Registration Deadline: March 16, 2020
Symposium Date: March 26, 2020
|Registration Fees||1,000 LKR|
|Deadline for Registration||March 16, 2020|
|Registration Method||Via Bank Transfer|
|Bank Name||Bank of Ceylon|
|Account Name||Society Of Archaeology|
|Address||Rajarata University Of Sri Lanka|
- Deposit your registration fee in the above mentioned Bank (BOC) account.
- Two or more presenters who present one abstract presentation should deposit registration fees separately.
- Write your reference number on the top right corner of the receipt/bank slip.
- Scan your receipt/bank slip, and attach it to the duly filled registration form. Produce the original slip at the Registration Desk on March 26, 2020
- If you have further clarification in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us (070 337 6884 or 071 651 8365)