Postgraduate Courses in Archaeology – Heritage – Museology at PGIARSri Lanka Archaeology
The Postgraduate Institute of Archaeology (PGIAR), University of Kelaniya is calling for applications for following postgraduate courses for the next academic year.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Archaeology (One-year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Museology (One-year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Heritage Studies (One-year)
- Master of Arts Degree in Archaeology (One-year taught program)
- Master of Arts Degree in Heritage Studies (Research)
- Master of Arts (Two-year research program)
- Master of Science Degree in Archaeology (Two-year course work research program)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Postgraduate Institute of ArchaeologyCourses will be conducted in
The dead line for application is November 30, 2010.
You can collect the applications from Postgraduate Institute of Archaeology, 407, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 7 by paying application fees(Rs. 150.00).
For more information call 011 2694151 Ext.224.